Post-Offer of Employment Testing
This testing procedure is used by employers following the offer of employment to a candidate. Testing complies with the Human Rights Code and determines if the individual has the functional capabilities required by the demands of the job. It is a valuable tool in establishing a baseline of ability.
Continuing Fitness for Duty Testing
After the individual starts work, a program of regular fitness testing is carried out to determine whether the employee is capable of performing job duties in a safe manner. Testing can determine if ergonomic modifications or alternative duties should be considered before a likely injury occurs.
Leading Edge Physiotherapy Centre is a qualified provider of the following:
• Functional Abilities Evaluation (FAE)
• Physical Demanded Analysis (PDA)
• Post Offer of Employment Testing
• Ergonomic Evaluations
• Work Station Reviews
• Fitness Testing
• Fully Equipped Therapeutic Gym with Individualized Exercise Prescription
• Community based Hydro Therapy programs
• Work Hardening Programs